Investment Banking Associate Resume
Here is the Investment Banking Associate Resume example:
2638 Kennerly Rd
Albion, ME 04910
Job Objective To obtain an Investment Banking Associate position in a highly reputed organization.
Remarkable experience within investment banking
In-depth knowledge of accounting, financial modeling and valuation techniques
Good understanding of financial, and accounting principles
Proficient in SAS, Bridge, ASAP, Excel and PowerPoint
Familiarity with relational databases, logistic and multiple regression analyses
Strong knowledge of valuation analysis and financial modeling
Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
Superior debugging and maintenance skills
Investment Banking Associate, August 2005 to till date
Cloud Productions, Albion, ME
- Worked on complete capital raising transactions.
- Assisted and guided decision-makers in corporate finance transactions.
- Marketed services both to internal partners and external clients, developed client networks, and supported efforts in developing and executing sales and marketing strategies.
- Ensured quality of client products.
Investment Banking Associate, May 2000 to July 2005
AP Productions, Albion, ME
- Prepared of and participated in new business presentations.
- Researched Industry, market and technical areas.
- Assisted in development of potential buyer / investor lists.
- Prepared confidential offering memorandum.
- Developed, trained and mentored analysts.
Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Young Harris College, Young Harris, GA
Master’s Degree in Finance, Lincoln Memorial University, Tennessee, TN
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated