Lead Teller Resume
Here is the Lead Teller Resume example:
2335 Virgil Street
Pensacola, FL 32501
Job Objective To obtain a Lead Teller position that will allow me to utilize my skills and has potential for growth.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Excellent knowledge of retail and Consumer Banking operations
- Superior communication and organizational skills
- Ability to operate CRT, teller machine, and 10-key calculator
- Excellent math and basic computer skills
- Remarkable ability to effectively supervise, coach, train and inspire team members to excel
- Excellent customer service skills
- Proven ability to recognize and respond to sales opportunities
Lead Teller, May 2004 – Present
Moon, Pensacola, FL
- Assisted Tellers with out-of-balance reconciliations ensuring appropriate corrections are made.
- Handled Performance Management cycle for all Tellers.
- Informed and updated team about all operational, procedural and policy changes.
- Identified red flags to detect fraud and prevent losses to the Bank.
- Ensured all transactions performed are in accordance with established policies and procedures.
- Assisted with teller work schedules, enforcing teller policies and procedures.
- Participated in job specific training, and other various required bank training programs.
Lead Teller, March 2002 – April 2004
L&K, Pensacola, FL
- Prepared weekly Teller work schedules and all work assignments to ensure all time periods are covered.
- Prepared daily totals and corresponding tickets for batch transactions.
- Monitored and maintained an adequate supply of currency and coin’s.
- Balanced cash drawer according to established schedule and performance standards.
- Handled customer inquiries regarding basic account information.
- Provided back up for Personal Banker during peak periods.
- Participated in the Customer Relationship Profitability Management program (CRPM).
Associate Degree in Business, Franciscan University of Steubenville, Ohio, OH