Loan Analyst Resume Example
Here is the Loan Analyst Resume example:
2555 Flat Shoals Rd, Apt 1202
Buffalo, NY 14215
Job Objective Position as Loan Analyst.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Wide knowledge of loan documentation and loan processing/closing practices
- Ability to ensure contracts are accurate and in compliance with regulations
- Ability to preview, describe and solve problems and their root causes
- Ability to project positive image of self and corporation
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Biscayne Bank, Buffalo, NY
August 2005 – Present
- Processed and supervised owner on draw requests for current commitments and new deal closings.
- Initiated outgoing wire transfers and direct bank transmissions.
- Processed and reviewed owner of daily check disbursements and processed stop payment requests.
- Ensured that business service level agreements are met.
- Performed clearance of loan level data exception items in accordance with data integrity requirements.
- Supported business exception processing requests.
- Maintained clearance of suspense, payoffs, liquidations and requested loan level file.
- Maintained all external and internal audit requests.
SECU Credit Union, Buffalo, NY
May 2000 – July 2005
- Delivered and provided timely and world class customer service to customers.
- Generated and modified premium finance quotes for insurance agents.
- Serviced and maintained the loan portfolio.
- Ensured completion of the daily reconciliation of Business.
- Executed and maintained Payment Clearing and Depository accounts.
Bachelor’s degree in Finance
Idaho State University, Pocatello, ID
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated