Loan Assistant Resume Example
Here is the Loan Assistant Resume example:
12034 Lemon Crest Dr
Grand Rapids, MI, 49503
Objective To obtain the position as Loan Assistant to ensure the smooth and conflicts free functioning of all operations of the organization.
Summary of Skills:
- Remarkable experience in Credit Administration
- Profound knowledge of loan related functions
- Ability to convince the customer to parting with more money
- Ability to identify high potential customers
Pulaski Bank, Grand Rapids, MI
August 2005 to till date
- Processed and computed Loan Documents adhering to Credit Administration.
- Reviewed, investigated and provided missing and incomplete information
- Coordinated with Loan Operations and ensured necessary follows up.
- Contacting customers regarding pending and past due payments.
- Assisted with preparation of underwriting reports.
- Prepared financial spreadsheets and distributed reports.
First Community Bank, Grand Rapids, MI
May 2000 to July 2005
- Evaluated credit data, cash flow and financial statements.
- Reviewed loan renewal requests.
- Ensured customer satisfaction throughout the life of the loans.
- Coordinated with concerned from loan closing to the date of loan payoff.
- Monitored the past due list to ensure timely repayment.
Bachelor degree in Finance
University of North Texas, Fort Worth, TX
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated