Loan Auditor Resume
Here is the Loan Auditor Resume example:
2560 Freedom Lane
Stockton, CA 95202
Job Objective Seeking work as a Loan Auditor with company to advance my skills and career in this field.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in loan audit and underwriting
- Sound knowledge of mortgage industry and regulatory requirements
- Deep understanding of loan repurchase and procedures
- Familiarity with International Standards of the Professional Practice of Internal Auditing
- Ability to expedite financial and accounting principles and practices
- Great ability to work with imaged loan files
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Word applications
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
Loan Auditor, August 2005 – Present
MetLife, Stockton, CA
- Conducted on-site reviews of personal, installment and mortgaged loans.
- Utilized credit and financial information to verify continuing credit-worthiness.
- Analyzed documentation for evidence of deficiencies, Fraud, or lack of compliance.
- Interacted with partners in credit and banking to review audit results.
- Ensured the quality of credits and accurate documentation.
- Ensured compliance of loans with internal credit policies and procedures and federal and state banking rules and regulations.
Loan Auditor, May 2000 – July 2005
Community First Bank Loan Services, Stockton, CA
- Audited potential acquisitions especially the quality of the loan portfolio.
- Reviewed credit exposures and the quality of assets and the risk parameters.
- Reviewed held up loans for re-examination and recommended appropriate action.
- Reported the results of loan reviews, including deficiencies and irregularities.
- Recommended additional documentation or collateral to strengthen client’s credit standing.
- Provided corrective action plan for problematic loan situations.
Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Black Hawk College, Moline, IL
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated