Loan Collector Resume
Here is the Loan Collector Resume example:
2336 Hillview Drive
San Francisco, CA 94103
Job Objective In search of Loan Collector position where I can utilize my extensive skills and knowledge.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Outstanding experience in loan collection dues from all customers
- Deep knowledge of small business loans and overdrafts
- Huge knowledge of collection processes and regulations
- Immense ability to maintain accuracy for all client accounts
- Exceptional ability to resolve all data issues for customers
- Ability to interpret loan information data
- Ability to read and analyze various business correspondence and manuals
- Ability to resolve all customer issues
- Proficient with various computer applications
First Interstate Bank, San Francisco, CA
August 2007 – Present
- Assisted to resolve delinquent accounts for collection of due payments.
- Administered default accounts for late stage collections.
- Coordinated with customers to analyze financial situation.
- Developed collection strategies to reduce all business losses.
- Performed research on skip tracing system to locate customer.
- Gathered customer loan data and analyzed it.
- Designed default notices for state for loan processes.
- Ensured compliance to all banking guidelines and regulations.
TCF Bank, San Francisco, CA
May 2004 – July 2007
- Coordinated with customers to establish reasons for nonpayment.
- Managed computer system and updated all customer accounts.
- Ensured compliance to collection guidelines.
- Designed an efficient repayment schedule for customers and provided alternative solutions.
- Performed collection according to Fair Debt Collections Practices Act.
- Monitored all customer overdue accounts through automated systems.
- Developed debt repayment plans for all customers.
- Maintained records of all collection processes and financial status.
- Updated all customer information such address changes or telephone number.
Associate Degree in Business
Hudson County Community College, Jersey City, NJ
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated