Loan Counselor Resume
Here is the Loan Counselor Resume example:
2625 Raccoon Run
Seattle, WA 98161
Job Objective Seeking for an ideal job as a Loan Counselor that will allow me to utilize my counseling skills and has potential for growth.
- Loan Counselor, 2006 to Present
- Ally Bank, Philadelphia, PA
- Organized and maintained sales contact and reports for other sales activities during the whole loan process.
- Maintained a good relationship with clients and processed all types of loans.
- Counseled about loan requirements and restrictions to clients.
- Examined applicant’s property evaluations and financial status to determine feasibility of granting loans.
- Collected personal information regarding clients and businesses.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Excellent knowledge of loan market and regulations
- Wide experience and knowledge of loan procedure.
- Immense ability to develop and maintain strong relationships with customers
- Profound ability to attract new customers
- Proficiency in consumer, commercial and mortgage loans
B.S. in Finance, 2004, Auburn University
M.S in Economics, 2006, Iowa State University
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated