Loan Operations Manager Resume
Here is the Loan Operations Manager Resume example:
4524 Denver Avenue
Riverside, CA 92503
Job Objective Dedicated Loan Operations Manager looking for an opportunity to work for reputable company where my skills and experience will be of value.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Huge experience in managing large and complex commercial loan portfolios
- Deep knowledge of commercial credit documentation
- Wide knowledge of loan and business operations
- Remarkable ability to supervise effective working of staff
- Huge ability to maintain confidentiality of all bank records
- Ability to assimilate data from various sources
- Ability to make accurate judgment based decisions
Loan Operations Manager
JPMorgan Chase, Riverside, CA
October 2008 – Present
- Assisted in developing a team for servicing commercial agencies and managing loan participation.
- Developed plans and prepared goals and ensured adherence to meet all service goals.
- Analyzed processes and recommended improvements.
- Coordinated with key stakeholders for loan servicing organization.
- Designed and executed projects to be delivered as per requirement.
- Ensured compliance to all regulations and key controls.
- Evaluated performance and recognized individual performance.
Loan Operations Officer
Clayton Holdings, Riverside, CA
August 2003 – September 2008
- Supervised efficient working of staff within department and maintained direct work flow.
- Managed new loans and updated it on computer systems.
- Maintained all loans, changed due dates and made loan extensions for clients.
- Administered monthly billing for fees and evaluated collection of fees.
- Prepared monthly and quarterly reports for loan committee.
- Hired and trained new staff in loan operations.
Loan Operation Associate
Xenith Bank, Riverside, CA
May 1998 – July 2003
- Documented loan servicing system and managed all loan requests.
- Prepared loan disbursement and submitted reports to manager approval.
- Evaluated loan documents and scheduled funding for same.
- Maintained log of third party fees and provided required refunds.
Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
St. John’s College, Springfield, IL
Master’s Degree in Finance Management
Cosumnes River College, Sacramento, CA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated