Loan Review Analyst Resume Example
Here is the Loan Review Analyst Resume example:
2555 Flat Shoals Rd, Apt 1202
Buffalo, NY 14215
Job Objective Loan Review Analyst position in a reputed firm.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Sound knowledge to perform financial statement analysis
- Familiar with Commercial Loan and Deposit Systems
- Profound knowledge of Commercial Loan Underwriting
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines in a high volume environment
- Ability to interact with various levels of management and lending staff
Loan Review Analyst
Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation, Buffalo, NY
August 2005 – Present
- Evaluated financial and credit components of customer’s reported financial data.
- Compared financial performance to industry and peer group financial performance.
- Manned for enhancement of the customer collateral risk assessment process.
- Reviewed and examined periodic vendor pricing of the Bank’s income producing mortgage collateral portfolio for accuracy.
- Summarized and presented results of analysis for senior management.
Loan Review Analyst
BBVA Compass, Buffalo, NY
May 2000 – July 2005
- Participated effectively to manage a variety of portfolio reviews to determine asset quality and adequacy of credit risk management practices.
- Managed risk rating integrity, administrative monitoring, policy compliance, underwriting and credit analysis.
- Maintained and managed portfolio risk management and closing legal documentation as approved.
- Analyzed complex financial statements to determine creditworthiness of borrower.
- Performed and conducted all functions related to the customer collateral risk criteria, on-site review.
- Assisted manager in the day-to-day operations of the department.
Bachelor’s degree in Finance
Idaho State University, Pocatello, ID
Loan Review Analyst Resume
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2023Create Date
- March 1, 2023Last Updated