Mortgage Administrator Resume Example
Here is the Mortgage Administrator Resume example:
3773 Sunny Glen Lane
Cleveland, OH 44115
Job Objective To use my ability to work well with people and special skills to fill a Mortgage Administrator position with right organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Highly experienced as loan administrator
- Huge knowledge of CPA, Bank Act regulations and Lending Criteria
- Steep knowledge of customer service principles, IT systems and software
- Familiarity with Post completion mortgage process
- Amazing ability to interpret mortgage legal documents
Nationstar Mortgage, Cleveland, OH
November 2007 – Present
- Imparted service to Society’s customers.
- Formulated mortgage applications and evaluated processes.
- Extended assistance to Society’s staff, Intermediaries and Solicitors.
- Coordinators with mortgage underwriters.
- Maintained manual and system records.
Amerisave Mortgage Corporation, Cleveland, OH
December 2003 – October 2007
- Reviewed new Mortgage Applications.
- Maintained case notes and history.
- Evaluated documentation and references.
- Aided as principle contact point for brokers and lenders.
Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce
Lamar University, Beaumont, TX
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated