Mortgage Specialist Resume Example
Here is the Mortgage Specialist Resume example:
4385 Robinson Lane
Worthington, OH 43085
Job Objective To use my skills, training and experiences to secure a position as a Mortgage Specialist with a reputable company in the business.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Experience in managing all secondary market mortgages and retail branch banking on a regular basis
- Huge knowledge of mortgage business and related processes
- Deep knowledge of managing community networks
- Remarkable ability to manage workflow in compliance to deadlines
- Outstanding ability to manage communication between internal and external clients
- Exceptional skills to work on Microsoft applications
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in managing internal databases
- Familiarity in managing large volume of work
UBS Financial Services, Worthington, OH
May 2006 – Present
- Managed loan closing documents and ensured compliance to all closing documents.
- Evaluated all approved mortgage loans and managed closing for private mortgage insurance.
- Administered appropriate documents from borrowers and real estate broker and ensured timely payments.
- Reviewed all documents for accuracy and managed all insurance forms.
- Monitored all queries regarding closing and answered it appropriately.
- Maintained records for principal payment and calculated interest.
Genworth Financial, Inc., Worthington, OH
March 2003 – April 2006
- Administered efficient working of all mortgage process and explained all bank policies and procedures.
- Maintained knowledge of all mortgage related processes and regulations.
- Managed monthly incremental mortgage growth.
- Monitored all existing mortgage customers and controlled attrition.
- Assisted organization in maintaining realtor and customer relationship.
Bachelor’s Degree in Finance
Huntington University, Huntington, IN
Mortgage Specialist Resume
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2023Create Date
- March 1, 2023Last Updated