Bank Officer Resume Example
Here is the Bank Officer Resume example:
125 Hill Street
Mansfield, OH 44903
Job Objective Seeking an opportunity by filling a Bank Officer position to help the right organization boost productivity and benefits.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Hands-on experience in management within the banking environment
- Strong knowledge of the local economy
- Ability to lead and motivate staff to meet targets
- Ability to deal courteously with customers, with tact and confidentiality
- Ability to communicate effectively and build long-term working relationships
- Ability to negotiate, solve problems and make effective decisions
- Strong marketing, sales and IT skills
- Professional Experience
Laconia Savings Bank, Mansfield, OH
August 2005 – Present
Reviewed, sorted, filed and boxed documents.
Developed inventory lists of documents in compliance with control procedures.
Updated data changes on backend systems.
Retrieved document images and filed hardcopies.
Managed special projects.
PNC Bank, Mansfield, OH
May 2000 – July 2005
Prepared and provided reports required by customers.
Created and analyzed management information and reports.
Set policies and trained staff regarding changes in bank policies as needed.
Developed new marketing programs and incentives to increase the deposits and services offered by the bank.
Handled customer complaints, discrepancies in accounts and shortages.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration
Seton Hall University, South Orange, NJ
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated