Bank Processor Resume Example
Here is the Bank Processor Resume example:
1470 Summit Street
Davenport, IA 52807
Job Objective To use my abilities and training as a Bank Processor to gain employment in your company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Admirable experience in bank processing and customer service
- Operational knowledge of all banking related procedures and processes
- Sound knowledge of general and routine banking transactions
- Familiarity about all corporate documentation namely quality control plans, articles of incorporations, audit results and partnership documents
- Solid understanding of windows software applications mainly intermediate Excel and advanced Word
- Ability to evaluate tax returns and corporate financials
- Ability to review and evaluate personal and professional credit reports
Flagstar Bank, Davenport, IA
August 2007 – Present
- Monitored process of tracking bank notes on day-to-day basis.
- Ensured to enter track notes, correspondent details, note amount and borrowers name in computer system.
- Verified documents and shipped bank notes to vault complying with apt routine control.
- Arranged shipments overnight and trackked bank notes sent to investors.
- Ensured every bank note is appropriately validated, imaged and given to IDM to verify in related system.
- Checked documents for loan processing for correctness and completeness.
- Interacted with other corporate departments with respect to problems and current operations.
Pacific Trust Bank, Davenport, IA
May 2004 – July 2007
- Processed all data and bank documents appropriately.
- Ensured customer transactions was correct and on schedule.
- Provided assitance in other functions and processes as required.
- Processes applications received from whole brokers and correspondents.
- Communicated with customers to collect all required doucments for process approval.
- Maintained and updated approved clients database in regular intervals.
- Prepared everyday production reports having complete details for management.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business
Virginia State University, Petersburg, VA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated