Relationship Banker Resume
Here is the Relationship Banker Resume example:
1027 Langtown Road
Toledo, OH 43609
Job Objective Knowledgeable, dedicated and hardworking Relationship Banker seeking an opportunity to work for your company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Immense experience in providing optimal customer services as relationship banker
- Deep knowledge of various financial services and products
- Sound knowledge of performing cold calls to expand customer base
- Ability to perform basic math for customers
- Ability to provide assistance to customers by explaining all services
- Ability to achieve revenue targets of banks
- Ability to maintain good banking relationships with clients and customers
- Ability to provide assistance in person and over phone
- Solid understanding of sales and cash handling processes
NewAlliance Bank, Toledo, OH
August 2007 – Present
- Implemented various sales activities to achieve sales objectives and expand customer base.
- Monitored all service requests and developed strategies to convert it to sales.
- Provided assistance to all walk ins and developed relationships to maximize sales.
- Maintained sales tools and increase optimal practices to facilitate sales.
- Developed customer profile and initiated sales activities through cross selling.
- Documented all customer interactions and updated communication on CRM.
- Maintained knowledge of bank sales model and implemented it for customers.
- Analyzed various customer issues and provided appropriate resolution.
Rhinebeck Bank, Toledo, OH
May 2004 – July 2007
- Conducted one on one interaction with all customers to facilitate opening of accounts.
- Prepared all required paperwork for consumer feedback and presented it to management.
- Maintained profile for all new and existing customers as per individual financial requirement.
- Developed strategies to retain customers and expand the customer base for bank.
- Designed and achieved all sales and service objectives for all vendor service providers.
- Evaluated all customer relationship and assisted to resolve all customer issues.
- Facilitated strategies to increase customer service base and minimized risks.
- Assisted clients to open new accounts for all products and services.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business
Mount Union College, Alliance, OH
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2023Create Date
- March 1, 2023Last Updated
Most Popular Resumes
- Agricultural Loan Officer Resume Examples
- Analytical Bank Treasurer Example Resume Examples
- Assistant Bank Manager Resume Examples
- Assistant Loan Processor Resume Examples
- Bank Account Manager Resume Examples
- Bank Auditor Resume Examples
- Bank Bookkeeper Resume Examples
- Bank Branch Manager Resume Examples
- Bank Chief Operating Officer Resume Examples
- Bank Clerk Resume Examples