Banking Relationship Manager Resume
Here is the Banking Relationship Manager Resume example:
1129 College Avenue
Dayton, OH 45402
Job Objective Qualified Banking Relationship Manager seeking work with an existing company in which to put my skills and knowledge to good use.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Huge experience in cash handling and balancing and analyzing respective financial needs for individual clients
- Sound knowledge of credit and financial products
- Huge knowledge of private bank and sales procedures
- Familiarity with an investment, commercial, private bank and sales
- Remarkable ability to interpret financial requirement for retail clients
- Outstanding ability to work according to client expectations
- Good understanding the financial needs of all types of clients
- Amazing communication skills in both oral and written forms
- Skilled to prepare and analyze presentation
- Proficient in completing all work according to deadline
Banking Relationship Manager
First Niagara, Dayton, OH
October 2008 – Present
- Maintained knowledge on banking products and distribution to provide optimal service support.
- Coordinated with teams and assisted clients in providing optimal financial advice on various banking products.
- Monitored client requirements, identified prospective opportunities and assisted in increasing revenue.
- Analyzed financial products and recommended appropriate products to clients.
- Developed and maintained bank revenue goals.
- Managed all product inquiries for clients and provided direct and indirect solutions.
- Designed strategies to retain present businesses and for acquiring prospective clients.
Client Relationship Specialist
KeyBank, Dayton, OH
August 2003 – September 2008
- Managed all processes with accuracy and ensured optimal level of customer satisfaction.
- Administered cash drawer limits according to bank policies.
- Analyzed processes, determined client requirements and provided appropriate resources.
- Assisted accounting team in balancing for branches.
- Participated in BSA training and ensured adherence to all bank secrecy act.
- Maintained confidentiality of all bank information.
Client Relations Representative
Alliance Defense Fund, Dayton, OH
May 1998 – July 2003
- Evaluated pipeline and ensured maximum rates for clients.
- Coordinated with account executives and wholesale brokers and provided required feedback.
- Monitored appraisal inbox and reviewed appraisal.
- Verified employment information and assisted in loan closing.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration: Banking
Idaho State University, Pocatello, ID
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated