Retail Banker Resume
Here is the Retail Banker Resume example:
1030 Coal Road
Plains, PA 18705
Job Objective Highly talented and skillful Retail Banker seeking employment in a well know company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Admirable experience in providing customer services to retail banking customers
- Sound knowledge of various bank products and services
- Immense knowledge of all bank policies and procedures for various transactions
- Exceptional knowledge of developing and implementing business plans
- Ability to facilitate promotion of various retail activities
- Ability to resolve all customer issues efficiently
- Ability to accept and process loan applications
- Ability to cross sell to established customers
- Ability to design strategies to maximize profit for bank
Heartland Bank and Trust Company, Plains, PA
August 2007 – Present
- Provided optimal level of customer services as per individual requirement.
- Analyzed individual requirement of customers and recommended appropriate retail product.
- Assisted customers with all consumer loan applications and processes.
- Coordinated with customers and of required referred to other departments.
- Developed sales objectives and prepared strategies to ensure achievement.
- Ensured compliance to all retail banking policies and procedures.
- Maintained confidentiality of all customer information for banking.
- Provided appropriate feedback to all management for various customer activities.
Woodforest National Bank, Plains, PA
May 2004 – July 2007
- Assisted customers with all loan application details and acceptance.
- Coordinated with various customers to close all loans for auto and home equity.
- Managed all account inquiries from customers and provided assistance.
- Performed various teller transactions to assist customer to open new accounts.
- Facilitated selling of marketing product and services to prospective customers.
- Reviewed customer requirements and developed strategies for additional sales.
- Developed professional relationship with all retail partners.
- Supervised activities for banking staff and provided training if required.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business
Lewis-Clark State College, Lewiston, ID
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated