Small Business Banker Resume
Here is the Small Business Banker Resume example:
1971 Farland Street
Elk Grove Village, IL 60007
Job Objective Looking for the position of Small Business Banker where I can apply my education and knowledge to help the firm grow.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Exceptional experience in coordinating sales for business to business clients in small business sector
- Wide knowledge of small business products and services
- Immense knowledge of bank lending and deposit services
- Thorough knowledge of underwriting and pricing procedures
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Products
- Ability to coordinate with team member to resolve customer issues
- Ability to interpret financial statements and cash flow analysis
- Ability to provide required support to all clients within branch
- Ability to perform various sales force automation processes
- Ability to interpret all financial statement accurately
Small Business Banker
NewAlliance Bank, Elk Grove Village, IL
August 2007 – Present
- Developed professional relations with all small business enterprises through person and calls.
- Maintained customer base and developed strategies to expand it efficiently.
- Analyzed customer financial status and recommended appropriate products.
- Designed and implemented all sales objectives and processes.
- Maintained relationships with all retail banking branches for commercial banking processes.
- Identified appropriate cross selling opportunities for all clients.
- Prepared all documents to facilitate opening of deposit accounts and loans.
- Performed regular cold calls to identify prospective customers.
Small Business Banker
Capital One, Elk Grove Village, IL
May 2004 – July 2007
- Developed professional relationships with small businesses to implement sales strategies.
- Participated in making sales calls and scheduled appointments with prospective clients.
- Ensured compliance to security policies and procedures of bank for client information.
- Coordinated with small business area Manager to achieve all business objectives.
- Maintained knowledge of all competitor activities and programs for products.
- Assisted all business customers in opening of new accounts with branch.
- Provided subject matter expertise to all clients coming to branch.
- Trained new branch managers and relationship managers in small business services.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration
Murray State University, Murray, KY
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated