3776 Walt Nuzum Farm Road
Rochester, NY 14609
Job Objective To be a part of SunTrust Banks, Inc. as Teller.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Extensive experience in cash handling and customer service
- Ability to learn, retain, and follow various policies and procedures of the bank
- Outstanding problem solving and operational skills
- Superior mathematical aptitude
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Remarkable ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from customers
- Outstanding ability to pay close attention to detail
- Ability to lift up to 30 pounds
Bank Teller, May 2004 – Present
Spike, Rochester, NY
- Handled deposits, withdrawals, payments and other transactions.
- Balanced all daily transactions.
- Identified referral opportunities and made appropriate referrals.
- Ensured policies and procedures compliance for customer service and interactions.
- Completed training to identify types of financial needs of customers, and made referrals.
- Managed transactions approval, cash control, security and internal control.
- Assisted in risk management and loss prevention ensuring bank policies and procedures.
Bank Teller, March 2002 – April 2004
Cannon, Rochester, NY
- Handled cash management and assisted other tellers with accuracy in cash handling and balancing.
- Identified customer needs and made appropriate referrals.
- Completed and assisted branch sales staff with basic sales and service maintenance activities.
- Accessed Safe Box researched requests and stopped payments.
- Handled branch transactions, foreign exchange, night deposits and ATM balancing.
Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Arizona State University Polytechnic Campus, Arizona, AZ
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated