Telephone Banker Resume
Here is the Telephone Banker Resume example:
4874 Shearwood Forest Drive
Keene, NH 3431
Job Objective Seeking employment as Telephone Banker.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Immense experience in providing excellent customer services to all customers calling in call center
- Excellent knowledge of all financial products and services of bank
- Sound knowledge of providing appropriate information to clients over phone
- Wide knowledge of telephone etiquettes towards clients
- Ability to coordinate with various customers over phone and email
- Ability to handle all customers professionally
- Ability to propose referral opportunities to customers
- Ability to resolve all customer issues responsibly
MB Financial, Keene, NH
August 2007 – Present
- Obtained all customer information through research and assisted to resolve issues.
- Conducted regular interviews with customers to establish all banking service requirements.
- Provided assistance to open accounts such as loan product savings.
- Assisted customers to recommend appropriate financial product and services.
- Developed and ensured achievement of all department objectives.
- Maintained record of performance on monthly and quarterly basis for telephone banking manager.
- Ensured achievement of all retail banking incentive program objectives.
- Provided information to customers as per federal and state regulations.
First Midwest Bank, Keene, NH
May 2004 – July 2007
- Maintained regular checks on all account balances for withdrawals and deposits.
- Assisted to transfer funds between two accounts.
- Monitored specific accounts and checked interest on each.
- Gathered all loan and line of credit information over phone.
- Provided regular assessment of all retirement account information.
- Assisted customer to locate all bank branches and ATM on phone.
Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
Rocky Mountain College, Billings, MT
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated