Vault Teller Resume
Here is the Vault Teller Resume example:
2295 Boundary Street
Jacksonville, FL 32044
Job Objective To obtain a position as Vault Teller and to gain further experience in this field.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Admirable experience in cash handling and customer service
- Excellent mathematical skills Proficient in all standard office equipment
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time
- Outstanding customer service and problem solving skills
- Ability to lift up to 30 pounds
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Amazing ability to effectively design and use inventory spreadsheets; Microsoft Excel
Vault Teller, May 2004 – Present
Stick, Jacksonville, FL
- Ensured proper maintenance of customer vault balances and information files.
- Researched, and resolved all cash-related discrepancies.
- Managed vault operations in the absence of the Supervisor and Manager.
- Operated currency scanners, currency sorters, coin sorters and check encoders.
- Processed currency and coin orders and incoming deposits for corporate customers.
- Balanced and Documented transactions for incoming and outgoing cash.
- Received and shipped currency and coin via armored carriers and registered mail.
Vault Teller, March 2002 – April 2004
Bing, Jacksonville, FL
- Counted and verified bank deposits, prepared change orders and processed coins.
- Prepared and audited liability shipments, opened and verified safe and vault inventories.
- Participated in the facility opening and closing procedures.
- Assisted in risk management and loss prevention.
- Ensured all paperwork and reports prepared are in accordance with company and customer requirements.
- Followed specific company check in and check-out procedures.
- Prepared, staged, and stored items as efficiently and safely as possible.
Bachelor’s Degree in Banking, West Suburban College of Nursing, Illinois, IL