Accounts Payable Administrator Resume
Here is the Accounts Payable Administrator Resume example:
4858 Hiddenview Drive
Cleveland, OH 44105
Objective Looking for work as an Accounts Payable Administrator today in order to further advance my skills in the industry.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in Accounts Payable
- Sound knowledge of general accounting procedures
- Expertise in accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Billing and Finance
- Operational knowledge of imputed income required for international and domestic expense reports
- Proficient with Quickbooks, SAP, Excel, Word and accounting applications
- Ability to processes Accounts Payable in accordance with policies and procedures
- Familiarity with JD Edwards EnterpriseOne and DIRECT
Accounts Payable Administrator, November 2007 – Present
Allied Building Products, Cleveland, OH
- Filed the payment request thought the purchase order.
- Organized the invoices by coding them and entering details into the A P ledger.
- Administered the discrepancies in the invoices, maintained the due dates for payments.
- Coordinated between the branch and the associated vendors for payments to be made to the company.
- Audited the statements, reviewed the invoices for disposable income and procured purchase orders.
Accounts Payable Administrator, December 2001 – October 2007
Spin Master Limited, Cleveland, OH
- Audited the reports of all expenses such as claims, approvals and receipts of expenditure.
- Reviewed the calculations on a periodical basis to adhere to the government rate schedules.
- Maintained the records of all travel made by the company employees and made appropriate deductions of the same in the main system.
- Facilitated the system of direct deposit and wire transfers to save time and Positive Pay files to the banks to enable them to receive payments.
- Maintained the W-9 files for the new vendors and provided client support to the employees and vendors.
- Streamlined all the invoices and expense report to get accurate figures, checked and corrected any code errors.
Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, San Jose State University, San Jose, CA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated