Accounts Receivable Clerk Resume Example
Here is the Accounts Receivable Clerk Resume example:
812 Robinson Switch Rd
Portland, OR, 97209
Job Objective Seeking an Accounts Receivable Clerk position that offers an immediate challenge, career opportunity, and advancement.
Accounts Receivable Clerk, May 2004 – Present
Skyline Personnel, Portland, OR
- Followed up with customers with overdue accounts via post; called clients with delinquent accounts to iron out new payment schedule.
- Handled outstanding account balances.
- Took care of office correspondence.
- Examined customer sales and service contracts, reviewed payment schedules, kept track of client address changes.
- Submitted daily and weekly activity reports.
- Reconciled sub-ledger accounts to the general ledger.
- Reconciled customer payments with invoices.
Accounts Receivable Clerk, March 2002– April 2004
Fabric Maker Network, Portland, OR
- Corresponded with Operations Dept. re schedule and accuracy of billing data.
- Handled credit card transactions.
- Managed Accounts Receivable documents, handled all ingoing and outgoing invoices, and took care of their data entry into the computer on a daily basis.
- Tracked delinquent accounts and contacted clients to discuss timely payments.
- Ensured all company financial activities are meeting accounting standards.
- Handled new customers, made adjustments to check applications when necessary, and kept track of any corrections to customer invoices.
- Reviewed accounts to determine eligibility of orders for release.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Excellent attention to detail; highly accurate in dealing with financial and accounting documents
- Boasts typing speed of 30 word/min
- Highly independent, yet an accomplished team player who promotes the goals of the company
- Highly proficient in MS Office applications, including Word and Excel
- Excellent communication, organizational and customer service skills
Associate Degree in Finance, Cuyahoga Community College District, Cleveland, OH
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated