Accounts Receivable Supervisor Resume Example
Here is the Accounts Receivable Supervisor Resume example:
2808 Hillcrest Lane
Newport Beach, CA 92660
Job Objective Looking to help your company with my experience as Accounts Receivable Supervisor.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Vast supervisory experience in accounts receivable and general accounting
- In-depth knowledge of office administration and procedures
- Good understanding of GAAP and revenue recognition issues
- Extensive understanding of general accounting procedures
- Familiarity with accounts receivable process, automated billing systems and reconciliations
- Proficient in word processing, spreadsheets, graphs and database software
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organizational and problem solving skills
- Uncommon ability to work in a independently
Accounts Receivable Supervisor, August 2005 to till date
UnitedHealth Group, Newport Beach, CA
- Managed productivity and quality with a focus on all compliance related issues.
- Resolved and monitored escalated client issues.
- Oversaw initial and ongoing training of employees as it related to workflow, CareTracker, compliance, specialty knowledge and insurance carriers.
- Improved and refined the Production Standard Operating Procedures Manual.
- Supervised and supported the Billing Office staff and served as a liaison between Accounts.
Accounts Receivable Supervisor, June 2002 to July 2005
Citizens Care & Rehabilitation Center, Newport Beach, CA
- Carried out billing, collection and reporting activities according to specific deadlines.
- Analyzed daily census reports for all payor activity and conducted financial and insurance screening to determine pay sources.
- Posted all receipts to the accounting system and reviewed requests for adjustments.
- Ensured proper staffing levels for the Accounts Receivable Office and front desk.
- Maintained appropriate and extensive knowledge of accounting system.
Bachelor’s Degree in Finance and Accounting, Ursuline College, Pepper Pike, OH
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated