Billing Analyst Resume Example
Here is the Billing Analyst Resume example:
4620 N Western Ave
Atlanta, GA 30315
Job Objective To secure a Billing Analyst position in a well established organization with a stable environment.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- A great deal of experience in UB04/UB92 facility billing
- Possess effective organizational, self-starter, solutions driven and positive attitude skills
- Skilled in multitasking and working in an evolving department
- Excellent intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Office suite of products
- Excellent ability to work to deadlines and prioritize work
- Possess Team player, detail oriented, flexible, and problem solver skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Billing Analyst, August 2005 – Present
Russ Reid Co. , Atlanta, GA
Developed and implemented policies to resolve client outstanding balances.
Managed revenue cycle process from the point of prior authorizations to receipt of payment.
Proficiently lead and communicated changes in internal process and procedures.
Effectively acted as liaison between billing company and clients.
Billing Analyst, May 2000 – July 2005
The Judge Group, Atlanta, GA
Manned for closing and monitoring individual projects, addressing related questions, running reports and queries.
Constantly Lead Account Analysis and Reconciliation process.
Responsible for running queries, resolving reconciling items, preparing reconciliations for the A/R, WIP, Unbilled accounts.
Completed appropriate risk assessments for the quarterly and annual schedules.
Proficiently supported the IBS Billing process.
Worked within the billing functional area and business units to ensure accurate customer invoicing per established deadlines.
Responsible for performing inquiries and research, training billers when required.
Bachelor of Arts in Accounting, University of Chicago, Chicago, IL
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated