Assistant Bookkeeper Resume
Here is the Assistant Bookkeeper Resume example:
1557 Morgan Street
Panama City, FL 32401
Job Objective To obtain the position of Assistant Bookkeeper where I can utilize my skills, knowledge and strong work ethic to help the organization grow.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in administering bookkeeping activities for retail establishments
- Exceptional knowledge of accoutnign software programs
- Outstanding knowledge of personal finance software
- Wide knowledge of general ledger maintenance, annual tax filings and payroll
- Immense ability to complete various projects independently
- Sound ability to process information on register system
- Ability to coordinate with colleagues and clients
- Ability to resolve all issues efficiently
- Ability to communicate with coworkers, supervisors, and guests
- Solid understanding of annual tax filling and payroll
Halverson Group, Panama City, FL
August 2007 – Present
- Supervised all retail stores for all bookkeeping operations for offices.
- Assisted to reconcile and balance all store accounts as per procedure.
- Coordinated with retail accounting team to ensure accuracy.
- Provided optimal level of customer services to resolve all issues.
- Supervised training programs of subordinates on everyday basis.
- Ensured compliance to all Federal, State and local regulations.
- Maintained neat and clean work area at all times.
- Ensured appropriate temperature and perform tare checks everyday.
GenTech Associates, Inc., Panama City, FL
May 2004 – July 2007
- Managed and resolve all customer queries efficiently.
- Coordinated with customers on one on one basis to provide assistance.
- Maintained professional appearance at all times with nametag.
- Prepared reports for work schedule on everyday basis.
- Maintained records of all receivable invoices for printing costs.
- Provided assistance to lead bookkeeper for monthly close process.
- Assisted to reconcile all accounts payable records on monthly basis.
- Ensured appropriate stamping of time on all invoices.
Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
Pitzer College, Claremont, CA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated