Bill Collector Resume
Here is the Bill Collector Resume example:
4808 Gore Street
Houston, TX 77026
Job Objective To secure a challenging Bill Collector job that will perfectly utilize my skills and experience.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Exceptional experience in collection of impending bills from customers
- Deep knowledge of business policies and trends
- Deep knowledge of clerical procedures and systems
- Remarkable ability to implement all bill collection procedures
- Immense ability to provide required information efficiently
- Excellent communication skills in both forms
- Ability to resolve all collection related issues
- Familiarity with office procedures and transcription
- Solid understanding of mathematical operations
TRC Staffing Services, Inc., Houston, TX
August 2007 – Present
- Implemented various collection strategies to achieve all objectives.
- Developed strategies for outbound collection process.
- Assisted to design strategies to minimize all losses.
- Administered all related collection process for organization.
- Monitored and ensured control over all delinquent balances.
- Facilitated efficient team to achieve all organizational objectives.
Protocol Recovery Service, Inc., Houston, TX
May 2004 – July 2007
- Analyzed financial ability of customer to design repayment plans.
- Informed customers of delinquent accounts through electronic mediums.
- Assisted customers to make debt repayment efficiently.
- Managed regular communication with customers to discuss non payment of dues.
- Maintained record of customer correspondence and responded to queries.
- Prepared records of financial information and prepared collection reports.
- Monitored overdue accounts through various automated systems.
- Evaluated terms of sale and service for all credit contracts.
Bachelor’s Degree in Financial Management
Voorhees College, Denmark, SC
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated