Billing Administrator Resume Example
Here is the Billing Administrator Resume example:
1037 Commerce Boulevard
Omaha, NE 68137
Job Objective Seeking an opportunity to use my strong organizational skills, special training and past experience to secure a Billing Administrator position within a well established organization.
Billing Administrator, November 2007 – Present
US – Iron Mt Digital Services, Omaha, NE
- Verified the monthly billings with the revenue collected to check for any errors.
- Resolved any discrepancies in billing by checking it with the sale invoice, providing support to customers.
- Maintained the account receivables group by collecting open invoices and helping to resolve any queries associated with it.
- Coordinated with the IT department for any errors in the billing system, upgrading the system to make it more efficient.
- Maintained billing reports by documentation of the invoices and revenue generated.
- Developed query resolution system by solving customer queries promptly.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Strong experience of working in the billing department and maintaining the billing systems
- Sound knowledge of accounting systems like Oracle and other billing systems
- Familiarity with invoicing procedures, accounts payable procedures and practices
- Ability to handle multiple projects and prioritize them to meet deadlines
- Proficient with MS Office (Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- Ability to resolve discrepancies in the billing system
Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Lesley University, Cambridge, MA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated