Bookkeeper Office Manager Resume
Here is the Bookkeeper Office Manager Resume example:
4184 Cherry Camp Road
Elmhurst, IL 60126
Job Objective Seeking a position with company in which to exercise my experience and training as a Bookkeeper Office Manager.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Huge experience in understanding principles of financial accounting and managing office account work and bookkeeping
- Huge knowledge of general office procedures
- Profound knowledge of data processing for various financial accounts
- Remarkable ability to multitask and prioritize all work
- Good understanding of accounting principles including receivables, payables
- Exceptional ability to maintain confidentiality of information
- Good communication skills in both oral and written forms
- Skilled to adapt to changing requirements
- Proficient with QuickBooks and Microsoft Office software
Bookkeeper Office Manager
Global Majic Software, Inc., Elmhurst, IL
October 2008 – Present
- Administered everyday working of all office related functions.
- Maintained central filing systems and recorded personnel information.
- Managed accounting systems such as invoices and collections.
- Reviewed all figures and ensured accuracy of data.
- Monitored cash flow and forecasted monthly sales.
- Coordinated with coworkers and ensured a productive environment.
Bookkeeper / Office Admin
MKB Construction, Elmhurst, IL
August 2003 – September 2008
- Maintained records of all financial transactions and updated all accounting records of same.
- Evaluated all records and checked for accuracy of balance and postings.
- Prepared financial reports and tables and maintained records for same.
- Monitored accounts payable and receivables and maintained records.
- Reviewed items purchased and maintained inventory of all supplies and products.
- Performed all administrative duties for organization on a regular basis.
Harmon Bonded, Elmhurst, IL
May 1998 – July 2003
- Maintained records of all account receivables and accounts payables.
- Administered efficient working of all special projects.
- Managed all bank accounts and credit card reconciliations.
- Monitored inventory of supplies and prepared records for same.
- Planned cash flows and forecasted requirements.
Bachelor’s Degree in General Business
Wesley College, Dover, DE
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated