Collections Team Leader Resume
Here is the Collections Team Leader Resume example:
1772 Clifford Street
San Francisco, CA 94105
Job Objective Seeking the opportunity to secure a Collections Team Leader position with well-established firm in search of hard-working, self-motivated, qualified employees.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Working knowledge of accounts receivable
- Ability to effectively teach strong negotiation and decision making skills
- Ability to handle the most sensitive issues with both internal and external customers
- Proficient with MS Office, ERP system and SAP
- Strong supervisory, collection and negotiation skills
Collections Team Leader, August 2005 – Present
CIT Group, San Francisco, CA
- Identified and developed measurement standards for the improvement of performance and operational effectiveness.
- Planned, and implemented Team goals and objectives.
- Reduced violations to ensure adherence to proper collection procedures.
- Monitored and evaluated associates performance and provided the necessary feedback for performance enhancement.
- Supervised staff of collection representatives.
- Monitored performance of collection representatives to ensure the level of service is maintained within defined parameters.
Collections Team Leader, May 2000 – July 2005
Hays Accountancy & Finance, San Francisco, CA
- Set personal and team targets to achieve improved results.
- Provided technical input in product and process issues.
- Planned&prioritized activities of team to ensure targets are met.
- Identified individuals with potential and sponsored their future development in order to realize this potential.
- Reviewed performance of the team, & identified development needs to maximize performance.
- Ensured the training and mentoring of Collectors.
Bachelor’s Degree In Business Administration, Frank Phillips College, Borger, TX
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated