Debt Collection Manager Resume
Here is the Debt Collection Manager Resume example:
1666 Mcwhorter Road
Jackson, MS 39201
Job Objective To obtain a position as Debt Collection Manager with your company so that I can act on the skills and experience I have obtained in past positions.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Admirable experience in collection of debt and assist in finance process
- Exceptional knowledge of debt collection law
- Immense knowledge of company standard operating procedures
- Ability to coordinate with debtors and clients
- Ability to work on computerized systems
- Ability to complete work within deadline
- Ability to make appropriate decisions
- Ability to prepare schedule for projects
- Ability to perform field collection calls
Debt Collection Manager
Meritrust Credit Union, Jackson, MS
October 2008 – Present
- Evaluated schedule changes and maintained record of time.
- Monitored all time off requests and obtained director approval.
- Managed client portfolio and tracked all client activities.
- Maintained knowledge of all payments and recorded it.
- Ensured compliance to all client recovery objectives.
- Assisted to close all accounts for remittance periods.
- Performed regular audit on all collector activities.
- Analyzed all client and firm requirements and provided services accordingly.
Debt Collection Supervisor
Heights Finance Corporation, Jackson, MS
August 2003 – September 2008
- Monitored activities of collection team and provided training for it.
- Maintained knowledge on all standard operating procedures for programs.
- Ensured compliance to all regulations for collection procedures.
- Administered changes for all legislation for debt processes.
- Evaluated accounts and determined appropriate strategies.
- Analyzed and maintained record of legal costs and bankruptcy claims.
Debt Collection Specialist
ConServe, Jackson, MS
May 1998 – July 2003
- Maintained regular communication with customers and resolved issues.
- Monitored inbound calls for clients for all loan product information.
- Documented support process for collection activities.
- Ensured compliance with all risk operations for debt activities.
- Assisted to reduce delinquency and negotiate on payments.
- Managed multiple systems and update required information.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration,Finance
Mercer University, Macon, GA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated