Debt Consultant Resume Example
Here is the Debt Consultant Resume example:
1850 Pondside Ln
Derby, CT 06418
Job Objective Seeking a challenging position of Debt Consultant position in a reputed organization to utilize my experience and my knowledge to benefit the organization.
Debt Consultant, August 2005 – Present
Dell, Derby, CT
- Consulted potential clients on unsecured debt hardship.
- Performed financial debt analysis and portfolio for submission to underwriters.
- Discussed hardship program and available options.
- Completed and submitted enrollment forms.
Debt Consultant, May 2000 – July 2005
KCP, Inc., Derby, CT
- Consulted with consumers who expressed interest in debt resolution regarding complex and financial debt settlement.
- Discussed with consumers about different debt resolution options.
- Developed viable and specific debt resolution plan for the consumer.
- Guided consumers towards making learned decision to join the Debt program.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Admirable experience in Debt settlement sales consulting
- Skilled in analyzing financial budgets
- Thorough understanding of FDCPA guidelines
- Sound knowledge of debt rules, regulations and policies
- Computer proficiency in Windows and MS Office
- Profoundly able to successfully multi-task with competing priorities and deadlines
- Ability to handle large volume of inbound and outbound calls
- Ability to calculate percentages and develop payment plans
- Fluent in English, Spanish and French
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
Bachelor of Science – Business Management, Southern Arkansas University, Arkansas, AR
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated