Billing Manager Resume
Here is the Billing Manager Resume example:
1706 Mount Olive Road
Duluth, GA 30136
Job Objective Experienced Billing Manager seeking employment with reputable organization where my skills and training can be a positive contribution to company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Huge experience in managing medical billing in a healthcare environment
- Deep knowledge of software billing
- Immense ability to meet all production goals
- Exceptional ability to analyze solutions and identify problems
- Excellent communication skills in both oral and written forms
- Skilled to multitask and work for long hours
- Proficient in resolving problems mathematically
- Ability to set and meet defined performance and production goals
- Ability to work under pressure
Triple Canopy, Duluth, GA
October 2008 – Present
- Administered efficient working of billing staff and ensured high levels of productivity.
- Ensured compliance to all State and Federal billing regulations.
- Monitored work and ensured adherence to all client billing functions and controls.
- Trained and assisted subordinated in performing all accounting functions effectively.
- Participated in designing and implementing all technical aspects of billing process.
- Evaluated billing functions in accordance with financial procedures and policies.
- Coordinated with client collections and services department to facilitate all billing functions.
- Prepared reports to be submitted to senior management.
Clark Davis, Duluth, GA
August 2003 – September 2008
- Oversaw efficient working of processes according to deadline.
- Trained all billing representatives in performing billing work and developing systems.
- Evaluated all maintenance renewal schedules and prepared quotes to be presented to customers.
- Performed troubleshoot on all billing and invoice issues for internal departments.
- Coordinated with director and performed year end audits.
- Provided support to department in case of vacations.
GES Exposition Services, Duluth, GA
May 1998 – July 2003
- Developed system billing for clients and prepared draft statements.
- Prepared and evaluated billing reports.
- Monitored financial systems updated any changes and documented disbursed amount accurately.
- Managed unusual requests and if required coordinated with attorney on same.
- Maintained client billing and spreadsheets as required.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration: Accounting
Central Lakes College, Brainerd, MN
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2023Create Date
- March 1, 2023Last Updated
Most Popular Resumes
- Accountant Bookkeeper Resume Examples
- Accounts Payable Accountant Resume Examples
- Accounts Payable Analyst Resume Examples
- Accounts Payable Assistant Resume Examples
- Accounts Payable Coordinator Resume Examples
- Accounts Payable Manager Resume Examples
- Accounts Payable Processor Resume Examples
- Accounts Payable Supervisor Resume Examples
- Accounts Receivable Accountant Resume Examples
- Accounts Receivable Analyst Resume Examples