Billing Officer Resume
Here is the Billing Officer Resume example:
632 Fleming Way
Chester, VA 23831
Job Objective A successful Billing Officer seeking a position with organization needing someone with the experience, drive and ability to aid in helping the organization achieve their goals.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Huge knowledge of hospital billing and accounts
- Steep knowledge of Billing and formulating monthly invoices
- Proficient with ICOMS, CSG, Oracle CRM, Salesforce.com, Oracle Billing and Portal Infranet
- Ability to carry out presentations
- Ability to prepare and distribute all direct bill customer invoices on a timely basis
- Ability to manage autonomously and timelines
- Professional Experience
Asurion, Chester, VA
August 2005 – Present
Executed administrative matters authorized by Manager
Scrutinized logistics cost reports.
Evaluated logistics billing costs items.
Assured timely billing and maintain billing system data integrity.
Assessed payments and resolved disputes.
Ignite, Chester, VA
May 2000 – July 2005
Supervised client’s account balances.
Maintained records and formulated statements.
Processed payments and managed cash flows.
Regulated invoice listings and outlined periodic billing reports.
Aided accounting function and maintained timesheet management system.
Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
Davenport University, Lansing, MI
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated