Payroll Auditor Resume Example
Here is the Payroll Auditor Resume example:
2506 Grant View Drive
Milwaukee, WI 53203
Job Objective To obtain a Payroll Auditor position in which I can enhance my skills and become a valued member of your team.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Comprehensive experience in medical claims and payroll processing
- In-depth knowledge of payroll, benefits, taxation, and labor laws/regulations
- Wide knowledge of general ledger and accounting principles
- Proficient with ADP, Timekeeper and Ceridian
- Ability to adapt to change, analyze and make decisions in a competent and timely manner
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Payroll Auditor, August 2005 – Present
Winter, Wyman Companies, Milwaukee, WI
- Reviewed daily PAF’s from polling.
- Researched and resolved payroll issues.
- Processed all payments on time.
- Calculated and prepared paperwork for adjustments outside automatic Payroll processing.
- Managed totaling of on-line MSA adjustments.
- Reviewed Incoming store mail and performed distribution.
Payroll Auditor, May 2000 – July 2005
Key Resource Group, Milwaukee, WI
- Entered taxing codes into MSA.
- Reviewed monthly tax and wage reports (employee tax summary).
- Administered accuracy in official procedures.
- Conducted actual audit work performed by team members, and verified data and documents.
- Interpreted contracts and established value and cost deductibility.
- Audited desk audits and audit team documents.
Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Sisseton Wahpeton College, Village, SD
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- August 4, 2022Last Updated