1317 W Northern Lights Blvd
Allison Park, PA, 15101
Job Objective Seek a Payroll Clerk position where I can apply my experience and efficiently contribute to the companyâ€™s growth.
Accountemps, Allison Park, PA
May 2004 â€“ Present
- Reviewed and processed weekly and biweekly timesheets.
- Processed garnishments, levies, legal withholdings and out of cycle checks and final checks.
- Managed State Disability Insurance; Workerâ€™s Compensation and other related calculations.
- Computed payroll, timekeeping and personnel information data.
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, Allison Park, PA
March 2002â€“ April 2004
- Managed large volume of payroll data into spreadsheet.
- Provided departmental payroll and personnel support.
- Maintained detailed files and record-keeping systems.
- Provided courteous, flexible and satisfactory Customer Service
Summary of Qualifications:
- In-depth experience in payroll processing activities
- Remarkable time management skills
- Ability to organize and update payroll and timekeeping records
- Deep knowledge of reviewing and processing employee time information
- Familiarity with Microsoft Word, Excel, Spreadsheets and Power point
- Sound knowledge of state and federal laws and regulations relating to payroll functions
Associate Degree in Accounting
Pima Community College, Tucson, AZ