Reconciliation Specialist Resume
Here is the Reconciliation Specialist Resume example:
2209 Melm Street
Warren, RI 2885
Job Objective Seeking a position with a growing company where my training as a Reconciliation Specialist, education and experiences can be put to good use.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Hands on experience on analyzing data, identifying root cause for all issues and managed reconciliations tools
- Through knowledge of general ledger packages
- Operational knowledge of accounting softwares
- Immense ability to multitask and prioritized work
- Exceptional ability to resolve all problems
- Amazing communication skills in both oral and written forms
- Skilled in understanding in cost accounting theory
- Proficient in supervising work of a team
BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee, Warren, RI
May 2006 – Present
- Performed research and resolved all membership discrepancies for various prescription drug events.
- Managed all reconciliation activities according to timeframe as specified in Medicare Managed Care Manual.
- Analyzed root causes and assisted in improving various reconciliation process.
- Maintained good knowledge and understanding of CMS payments.
- Administered Medicare reconciliation process and ensured timely payment of all premiums.
- Ensued outstanding receivable receipts from CMS system.
- Coordinated with MA enrollment and risk management teams and reconciled CMS payments.
- Established good relationships with all external contacts.
HealthSpring, Inc., Warren, RI
March 2003 – April 2006
- Maintained records of Medicare membership and assisted in coordinating all benefit related information.
- Assisted various departments in performed monthly reconciliation for monthly membership reports and internal database.
- Monitored process and resolved all prescription drug event related issues.
- Maintained State and County Codes and provided status information.
- Coordinated with enrollment staff for all transactions.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business
Southern Utah University, Cedar City, UT
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated