Biomedical Technician Resume Example
Here is the Biomedical Technician Resume example:
3823 Wynne St
Tempe, AZ 85285
Objective To obtain a responsible, challenging Biomedical Technician position with a progressive, growth-oriented organization.
Summary of Skills:
- Amazing ability to read test results and improve products and methodologies
- Remarkable ability to maintain, inspect and repair biomedical equipments
- Deep knowledge of biomedical technology
- Sound knowledge of working and troubleshooting of biomedical equipments
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Microsoft Power Point, Microsoft access)
- Ability to handle multiple tasks
Biomedical Technician, August 2005 to till date
Clearwire, Tempe, AZ
- Maintained, inspected and repaired biomedical equipment including parts inventory and tracking system.
- Maintained and replaced equipment that could not be repaired on the location.
- Maintained an inventory of all medical equipment that indicated the maintenance status and replacement priority.
- Assisted in budget planning for scheduled replacement.
Biomedical Technician, May 2000 to July 2005
Timken Inc, Tempe, AZ
- Prepared required documents and trained others on following hospital policies and procedures.
- Communicated with customers to ensure solutions and proper follow-ups to customer.
- Educated and assisted technicians on simple and intricate repairs.
- Prepared documents on repair actions according to schedule.
- Ensured proper care of spares, tools and tested equipment and ascertained its calibration.
- Managed delivery processes by vendors and followed company policies.
Bachelor’s degree in Biomedical Engineering Technology, University of California, Berkeley, CA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated