Cytogenetics Technologist Resume
Here is the Cytogenetics Technologist Resume example:
4735 Cardinal Lane
Quincy, IL 62301
Job Objective Seeking a Cytogenetics Technologistposition in an organization where I can apply my experience and efficiently contribute to the company’s growth.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Hands-on experience in conducting cytogenetic testing, analysis and documentation in a laboratory setting
- Immense knowledge of cytogenetic fundamentals, FISH tests, and Flow Cytometry procedure
- Operational knowledge of laboratory apparatus, cytologic equipment, Microsoft Office, and internet service
- Familiarity with data interpretation, sterile techniques, and molecular cytogenetics
- Ability to conduct and complete all assigned tests, in a timely manner
- Ability to communicate with all employees of the institution, in a positCive manner
Scott and White Healthcare, Quincy, IL
August 2012 – Present
- Prepared, validated, and stored new FISH probes into clinical probe library.
- Conducted FISH techniques and executed standard karyotyping activities.
- Documented and maintained sample information, patient data, and cytologic images.
- Operated, calibrated, and maintained all assigned laboratory equipments.
- Cleaned laboratory premises, maintained inventory of supplies and disposed off medical safely.
- Interpreted and complied with laboratory SOPs, government regulations and Cytogenetic standards.
VCU Health System, Quincy, IL
May 2009 – July 2012
- Prepared and stocked all laboratory solutions and reagents, efficiently.
- Collected samples and conducted appropriate cytogenetics tests on them.
- Prepared and maintained timely and accurate records related totests and results.
- Ordered and maintained all required clinical supplies and materials.
- Performed and documented all quality control activities, in a proper manner.
- Implemented and adhered to department protocols and government guidelines.
Bachelor’s Degree in Cytogenetic
Palo Verde College, Blythe, CA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated