Cytology Technologist Resume
Here is the Cytology Technologist Resume example:
4638 Desert Broom Court
Wayne, NJ 7477
Job Objective To obtain a Cytology Technologist position in a company that provides an open environment with many opportunities for continuous growth.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Highly experienced in performing clinical and diagnostic procedures in a cytologic laboratory
- Profound knowledge of cell evaluation, microscopic analysis, and needle biopsy specimens
- Outstanding knowledge of standard health & safety standards and compliance guidelines
- Familiarity with cytologic laboratory practices and ancillary test methods
- Ability to preserve and maintain all laboratory records and test data, efficiently
- Ability to handle and complete many tasks, in adverse situations, successfully
Catholic Health Partners, Wayne, NJ
August 2012 – Present
- Conducted cytology screening, and assisted in preparation of laboratory specimens.
- Collaborated with physicians and pathologists and performed cytologic examinations.
- Handled and responded to queries from physicians regarding test outcomes and sample collection methods.
- Procured and stocked all laboratory equipments and supplies and maintained their stock-levels.
- Oversaw and executed quality control activities, on a daily basis.
- Implemented and adhered to laboratory SOPs, protocols and policies.
McFarland Clinic, Wayne, NJ
May 2009 – July 2012
- Screened all cytologic specimens and performed cytologic tests on them.
- Obtained, analyzed, interpreted, and documented all test results and observations.
- Operated, calibrated, and maintained all laboratory equipments and apparatus.
- Ordered laboratory supplies and materials and maintained their adequate stock levels.
- Performed QC activities and followed established laboratory policies and procedures.
- Built and maintained strong professional relationships with colleagues and support staff.
Master’s Degree in Medical Technology
Northwest Missouri State University, Maryville, MO
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated