Business Advisor Resume Example
Here is the Business Advisor Resume example:
1125 Sugarfoot Lane
Lafayette, IN 47906
Job Objective Seeking work as a Business Advisor to advance my skills and my experience in the industry today.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in sales, business coaching and consultation
- In-depth knowledge of Business operations, sales, marketing, consulting, business development
- Ability to manage business relationships between internal and external customer
- Proficient in using Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Detail oriented, responsive, and strong ability to follow through
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to develop plans and resolve client issues
Business Advisor, August 2005 – Present
Datatel, Inc., Lafayette, IN
- Presented a comprehensive range of small business-based assistance.
- Determined and prepared the financial statements, cash flow projections, income statements and sources and uses statements.
- Assisted the clients with market related issues such as advertising, promotional functions and market surveys.
- Developed practical business solutions according to priorities of customers.
Business Advisor, May 2000 – July 2005
CHS System, Lafayette, IN
- Forged close partnerships with account teams and product groups to make sure the business solutions met and exceeded the anticipated impact.
- Mapped business solutions to technology and assembled relevant and measurable business cases.
- Identified Value Creation Opportunities to expand client’s business.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Ventura College, Ventura, CA
Master’s Degree in Business Administration, Hawaii Pacific University, Honolulu, HI
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated