4769 Roosevelt Wilson Lane
San Bernardino, CA 92410
Job Objective To secure a position with a reputable company in which to exercise my knowledge and training as an Account Manager – Agribusiness.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Experience in analyzing farm credit and underwriting property casualties
- Operational knowledge of financial statements
- Excellent knowledge of computer systems and associated software applications
- Immense ability to organize and prioritize work
- Deep ability to analyze working and providing solutions
Account Manager – Agribusiness
Corn Products International, San Bernardino, CA
October 2008 – Present
- Coordinated with Account Executives and underwriters and provided support to all marketing and business activities.
- Assisted account executives in determining support requirement for new and renewal policies.
- Participated in all pre renewal meetings and ensured completion of all assignments,
- Documented all account related information such as proposals sent and agreement letters.
- Managed billing of accounts and ensured accuracy and compliance to schedule for same.
- Provided all necessary information to regulatory authorities.
- Administered other services and provided administrative services whenever required.
- Monitored various projects and assignments.
Agribusiness Credit Officer
Rabobank, San Bernardino, CA
August 2003 – September 2008
- Managed all financial statements and prepared projections based on same.
- Analyzed financial data with help of credit analysis software.
- Monitored and prepared routine credit requests.
- Assisted relationship manager in approving all loans and associated terms.
- Ensured optimal customer satisfaction in all activities.
- Supervised work of credit analyst such as training and interviewing.
Financial Specialist – Agribusiness
Fintrac, San Bernardino, CA
May 1998 – July 2003
- Assisted Agribusiness team in gathering information on customer requirement and closing of big loans.
- Coordinated with other departments and ensured appropriate documentation of loan transaction.
- Evaluated all lease and loan documents and prepared title reports and public records for same.
- Monitored and responded to all customer queries for various transactions.
- Performed all clerical work such as maintaining files and answering telephone lines.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration
Johnson College, Scranton, PA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated