Alumni Coordinator Resume Example
Here is the Alumni Coordinator Resume example:
3547 Five Points
Salisbury, MD 21875
Job Objective Seeking to obtain an Alumni Coordinator position with an organization where I can utilize my skills and be an asset to the employer.
Alumni Coordinator, August 2005 – Present
CIBER, Inc., Salisbury, MD
- Maintained alumni website and coordinated of bi-annual events and built networking opportunity for alumni and students.
- Developed new employer resources for alumni and supported alumni mentor program.
- Prepared bi-monthly reports relating to alumni activity.
- Maintained and updated the Alumni website and display case.
- Organized and implemented annual graduation ceremony, quarterly portfolio show and other events in order to promote continued contact with graduates.
- Directed customer calls, emails, faxes and in-person inquiries to appropriate career services team member.
- Coordinated department meetings including taking meeting minutes.
Alumni Coordinator, May 2000 – July 2005
Universal American Corporation, Salisbury, MD
- Developed and implemented the strategic plan for Alumni Association.
- Provided leadership to Alumni Association Advisory Board.
- Maintained and updated alumni database.
- Maintained and updated the website to reach out to alumni to keep them engaged.
- Expanded alumni network through social media engines and platforms.
- Helped in expanding current Foundation events structured around alumni.
- Managed departmental budgets, tracked events and alumni correspondence in conjunction with the SMC Foundation.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Outstanding demonstrated experience in Alumni Relations and event planning
- Excellent knowledge of Gmail, Google Groups, Google Documents, Google Calendars, and other Internet programs
- Exceptional knowledge in social networking and social media platforms and engines
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and strong interpersonal skills
- Remarkable ability to work independently, to self-motivate, and to manage multiple tasks at once
- Willingness to work collaboratively in an intense non-profit environment
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Saint Michael’s College, Vermont, VT
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated