Business Architect Resume Example
Here is the Business Architect Resume example:
3037 Sugarfoot Lane
Lafayette, IN 47904
Job Objective To work for a creative firm as Business Architect that can fully utilize my skills and experience.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Excellent experience in developing business architectures for system application
- Sound knowledge of architecture best practices
- Profound knowledge of engineering technologies
- Familiarity with business capability models
- Skilled in implementing changes without disturbing business flow
- Ability to adapt to constantly changing environments
- Ability to work well with management and business partners
- Ability to anticipate and mitigate business risks
- Ability to analyze information patterns
- Excellent teamwork with leadership skills
The TJX Companies, Inc, Lafayette, IN
August 2007 – Present
- Developed architecture solutions for complex business requirements.
- Created robust data models based on changing competitive environments.
- Provided technical support from project initiation to implementation phases.
- Managed project deliveries according to scope and deadlines.
- Assisted in change management activities and business road mapping activities.
- Coordinated with Business Analysts to refine business requirements and develop business cases.
- Identified project criticality and provided corrective actions.
Appway Inc., Lafayette, IN
May 2004 – July 2007
- Worked with SMEs to determine business needs, priorities, risks, and costs.
- Provided support in developing business strategies, capabilities and key performance indicators.
- Developed business architecture framework to meet business requirements.
- Reviewed and recommended improvements to best practices for business architecture.
- Provided guidance to architect team when needed.
Master’s Degree in Computer Science
Richard Bland College, Petersburg, VA
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
Lower Columbia College, Longview, WA
Business Architect Resume
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2023Create Date
- March 1, 2023Last Updated