Assistant Product Manager Resume
Here is the Assistant Product Manager Resume example:
4382 Par Drive
Pismo Beach, CA 93449
Job Objective Seeking a position in which to enhance my career as Assistant Product Manager by becoming a valued member of your team.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Admirable experience in developing products and managing effective working of projects for sporting goods environment
- Deep knowledge of designing complex solutions
- Operational knowledge of Microsoft office applications
- Immense ability to maintain effective relationships with staff and clients
- Huge ability to manage multiple projects and complete work on deadline
- Skilled to analyze and resolve problem
- Amazing skills to use basic math in project
- Proficient in working on SAP
Assistant Product Manager
BNY Mellon, Pismo Beach, CA
October 2008 – Present
- Coordinated with various departments, developed products and managed all category activities.
- Provided support to business managers and managed all internal and external communication.
- Administered multiple product development and prepared materials for sales meetings.
- Managed all vendor communications and resolved issues for delivery.
- Identified any conflicts with inside assemblies and vendors.
- Determined product specifications and ensured optimal level of quality.
- Assisted brand marketing manager for various market product launches.
- Participated in trade shows and related events and installed booths.
Kohl’s Corporation, Pismo Beach, CA
August 2003 – September 2008
- Coordinated with specialist and product manager for development process and ensured proper workflow.
- Maintained good working relationships with vendors and negotiated on prices.
- Prepared daily back order and monitored progress for same.
- Monitored and updated product sell and item set up sheets and ensured new set up for products.
- Assisted Product manager in collecting data and evaluated product line on an annual basis.
- Participated in various product meetings and provided inputs for same.
Product Development Specialist
Best Buy, Pismo Beach, CA
May 1998 – July 2003
- Maintained good working relationships with functional teams and assisted in designing new products.
- Designed new service offerings and documented all processes.
- Prepared business strategies and developed various matrix partners.
- Developed new service offerings and ensured compliance to best practices.
- Analyzed client and market requirements and designed services.
Bachelor’s Degree in General Business
John A. Gupton College, Nashville, TN
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated