Associate Account Manager Resume
Here is the Associate Account Manager Resume example:
922 Walt Nuzum Farm Road
Hilton, NY 14468
Job Objective Searching for Associate Account Manager Position where my skills and special training can be used for the good of the company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Huge experience in client services in a healthcare environment
- Deep knowledge of search and display marketing principles
- Outstanding knowledge of Microsoft applications
- Immense ability to maintain relationships with client and agency members
- Exceptional ability to multitask and prioritize work
- Excellent communication skills in both oral and written forms
- Skilled to perform basic maths in processes
- Proficient in providing client services
- Ability to work on internet search engines
Associate Account Manager
INX, Inc., Hilton, NY
October 2008 – Present
- Coordinated with account manager and account executives and provided optimal level of client support.
- Monitored all billing and resolved any related issues for customers and vendors.
- Prepared reports for various advertiser performances.
- Assisted client by providing client specifications and screenshots of ads as per his or her request.
- Prepared sales presentations and research and prepared case studies on product or processes.
- Collaborated with vendors on all upcoming strategies.
- Administered everyday working and prepared ad hoc projects.
- Assisted account managers in absence.
Sr. Account Specialist
RightNow Technologies, Hilton, NY
May 1998 – July 2003
- Maintained effective relationships with clients.
- Planned strategies in coordination with clients.
- Analyzed team members and identified strengths and weakness of team for work.
- Evaluated yearly performance of all team members.
- Coordinated with senior management and ensured appropriate staff.
- Managed a team and prepared all long term and short term objectives.
Willis Group, Hilton, NY
August 2003 – September 2008
- Monitored everyday activities of new programs.
- Analyzed client requirement and recommended necessary changes in processes according to same.
- Provided support to all programs and corporate objectives.
- Managed all client requests and ensured completion within timeline.
- Performed audit on client files and ensured compliance to program standards.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration
Alabama State University, Montgomery, AL
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2023Create Date
- March 1, 2023Last Updated
Most Popular Resumes
- Account Director Resume Examples
- Agent Assistant Resume Examples
- Agile Business Analyst Resume Examples
- Agribusiness Manager Resume Examples
- Alumni Coordinator Resume Examples
- Assistant Business Manager Resume Examples
- Assistant General Manager Resume Examples
- Assistant Office Manager Resume Examples
- Assistant Operations Manager Resume Examples
- Assistant Product Manager Resume Examples