Associate Program Manager Resume
Here is the Associate Program Manager Resume example:
1530 Edgewood Road
Whiteville, TN 38075
Job Objective Respected Associate Program Manager seeks position where my skills would be used for the betterment of the company and its employees.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Huge experience in developing proposals for government agencies for various aerospace industries
- Deep knowledge of export regulations such as FAR and CAS
- Wide knowledge of FAR, DFAR, CAS & IFRS and Export regulations
- Proficient with MS Office Suite , MS Project, Deltek Costpoint, MPM, Pro Pricer
- Exceptional skills of GAAP accounting
- Ability to handle changing work assignments, schedules and priorities
- Excellent understanding of diagnosing issues and resolving its
Associate Program Manager
Koniag Services, Inc., Whiteville, TN
October 2008 – Present
- Monitored company programs and scheduled projects and analyzed its performance.
- Assisted other departments in managing contracts and making changes in contracts.
- Analyzed all programs and performed financial analysis for same.
- Prepared contracts and proposals, outlines all its specifications.
- Ensured compliance to master plans and schedules and resolved issues.
- Coordinated with functional managers and developed budget for projects.
- Performed analysis on financial data for income statements and return on investments.
- Maintained all functions according to ISO 9001 specifications.
Program Finance Analyst
Harris Corporation, Whiteville, TN
August 2003 – September 2008
- Prepared proposals estimated costs and analyzed it for risk mitigations.
- Developed projects on source selection evaluation process and included all analysis and discussions.
- Designed program bookings and prepared operating profit with help of cost accounting standards.
- Coordinated with government agencies and foreign customers for projects.
- Ensured compliance to government regulations and audits.
- Maintained effective relationships with both external and internal customers.
KeHE Distributors, Whiteville, TN
May 1998 – July 2003
- Prepared reports for costs incurred and proposals for pricing rate.
- Coordinated with General Manager and prepared pricing proposals.
- Analyzed historical data for direct and indirect rates and provided support to documentation.
- Ensured compliance to all government contracting regulations.
- Provided support to various business units on indirect cost allocation structures.
Bachelor’s Degree in Management Information Systems
Pine Manor College, Chestnut Hill, MA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated