Center Manager Resume
Here is the Center Manager Resume example:
3718 Apple Lane
Washburn, IL 61570
Job Objective Seeking a position with company in which to exercise my experience and training as a Center Manager.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Outstanding experience in performing math at center and supervising facility
- Deep knowledge of managing communication with customers
- Exceptional knowledge to supervise working
- Ability to interpret all documents for customers and vendors
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent communication skills in both oral and written forms
- Skilled to perform heavy physical work
- Proficient to work in fast paced environment
Center Manager, Senior
Fibre Glast Developments Corp, Washburn, IL
October 2008 – Present
- Administered all sales and profit performance within center network
- Provided orientation to all new hires for various procedures.
- Analyzed appraisal and recommended promotion and termination of all employees.
- Developed and monitored all direct marketing activities.
- Ensured achievement of all sales objectives on monthly basis.
- Installed equipments and machinery for various center processes.
- Monitored all production operations for all center network.
- Performed regular operation assessments for various center networks.
Center Assistant Manager
Colony Brands Inc, Washburn, IL
August 2003 – September 2008
- Monitored all business units and managed all accounts for various team members.
- Performed regular interviews with all applicants and ensured compliance to all hiring policies and procedures.
- Reviewed productivity of center and ensured adherence to all performance standards.
- Collaborated with team to provide required feedback for all disciplinary action.
- Managed all processes according to required quality control procedures.
- Ensured update in regular basis and supervised efficient working of all team members.
Postal Products Unlimited, Inc, Washburn, IL
May 1998 – July 2003
- Prepared schedule for all production service orders and finished all services.
- Prepared complex orders for multiple projects and ensured effective usage of all automatic equipments.
- Performed troubleshoot on all equipments and provided appropriate resources for resolution.
- Performed required repair work on equipments if required.
- Managed all money transactions and maintained Point of Sale terminal for various customer projects.
- Provided required information on company products and services.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management
Barber-Scotia College, Concord, NC
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated