2624 Trymore Road
Owatonna, MN 55060
Job Objective To obtain a position as Change Management Specialist in which my skills can help to increase the number of clients and sales for the company.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Solid experience with management consulting in the areas of change management
- Familiarity with change management principles and methodologies
- Huge knowledge of project management approaches, tools and phases of the project lifecycle
- Ability to identify operational issues and recommend and implement strategies to resolve problems
- Ability to deliver presentations to various audience levels within an organization
- Thorough knowledge in developing, maintaining, and expanding client relationships
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications: Word, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent ability to manage and facilitate change within an organization
- Strong written & oral communication skills
- Superior leadership and problem solving skills
Change Management Specialist, May 2006 – Present
Business Control Systems, LP (BCS), Owatonna, MN
- Created Change Management Plan.
- Outlined timing of specific impacts.
- Itemized Change Management issues and created a comprehensive Change Management plan.
- Developed Operating Model Processes, Procedures, and Roles.
- Established key messages for operating model and DMS.
Change Management Specialist, March 2003 – April 2006
STG, Inc., Owatonna, MN
- Assisted the DMS deployment teams to develop detailed DMS Training Plan.
- Drafted communications and Change Management Guides.
- Computed data obtained from multiple sources.
- Ensured asset information is complete and accurate.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Swarthmore College, Swarthmore, PA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated