3517 Brownton Road
Tunica, MS 38676
Job Objective Would like to be considered for Change Manager at your company where I can be of service to those employees who would be on my team.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Certification in PMP
- Outstanding experience of managing projects and associate change management
- Profound knowledge of global markets and corporate banking
- Sound knowledge of Change and Release Management processes
- Ability to develop and maintain knowledge of functional areas
- Ability to transit all plans into actions
- Excellent Microsoft Office applications skills
- Ability to multi task for various projects and prioritize work
- Ability to manage communication with management
- Familiarity in telecom functional areas
SAIC, Tunica, MS
October 2008 – Present
- Performed regular project risk and assisted in mitigation assessment for all change processes.
- Prepared project plan and administered efficiency of functional resources.
- Performed research to maintain efficiency in quality of services for all project deliverables.
- Assisted both internal and external resources and provided efficient business resolutions.
- Managed all communication with project managers for various change activities.
- Prepared appropriate resolutions to achieve all business objectives.
Fast Switch, Ltd., Tunica, MS
August 2003 – September 2008
- Managed all change requests throughout organization.
- Maintained all correct procedures and ensured accuracy.
- Developed and distributed all change management reports.
- Provided support to all support groups and provide answers to all queries.
- Documented all reports and agendas for various change management meetings.
- Ensured response to change requests within required timeframe and monitored impact on various businesses.
- Maintained reports for all change requests and monitor all metrics impacting business.
- Ensured compliance to all IBS procedures and guidelines.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
Western Connecticut State University, Danbury, CT
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated