Client Support Resume
Here is the Client Support Resume example:
999 Indiana Avenue
Honolulu, HI 96819
Job Objective Seeking a position as Client Support in a stable company where I can use my skills to benefit the company.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Hands-on experience in the field of Client Support
- Profound knowledge and understanding of the financial markets
- Exceptional ability to meet and exceed Performance Competencies
- Immense ability to work in a dynamic and multinational environment
- Ability to prioritize tasks and complete assignments within an estimated time frame
- Uncommon ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products
- Skilled in Analytical and interpersonal skills
- Superior documentation skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Client Support, August 2005 – Present
Silverpop Systems, Honolulu, HI
- Coordinated and administered client claims management programs.
- Executed, printed, reconciled, reviewed and distributed standard and customized reports.
- Maintained accurate filing system of risk management files.
- Coordinated distribution, receipt and processing of claims management forms and completed follow up and entered data into client claims management system.
Client Support, May 2000 – July 2005
Yardi Systems, Honolulu, HI
- Supported clients in using the product via telephone, email and by visiting client site.
- Responded to questions and interacted with clients on issues in an articulate and effective manner, following standard procedures.
- Supported the Development team by testing amendments and new components and versions of the product and ensured the highest standard of quality of product, services and customer satisfaction.
- Tested client’s setup and configuration prior to on-site installation.
- Trained existing and new clients in the use of the product.
- Provided technical assistance during new installations.
Bachelor Degree in Management, Alfred Adler Institute, Minnesota, MN
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated